Free School Meals
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
If you qualify for free school meals not only will your child receive free meals, but our school will receive additional funding too.
Please do apply even if your child currently gets Universal Infant Free School Meals (Foundation Stage, Y1 & Y2) as the school will still receive additional funding
How to apply
You can apply for Free School Meals by completing a short application form. This is available from the school office or you can download the form by clicking the link below. You can also apply online with Hull City Council directly here.