All our children are buzzing with excitement for learning; they enjoy the feeling of success, develop confidence, and become active and responsible citizens.
These aims are for our whole school community – children, staff, governors and families:
• To develop independent, enthusiastic and creative learners with skills for life
• To provide a welcoming, happy and safe environment, where learners are confident to take risks and can flourish
• To deliver an authentic curriculum, which provides opportunities for challenge and aspiration, preparing children for the future
• To build a community based on mutual respect, where everyone takes responsibility for their own actions and behaviour choices
• To celebrate diversity and promote tolerance, developing learners as global citizens